Dear Ladies and Gentlemen,
The main theme (file rouge) of the IRDO 2019 conference is to provide a broader insight in what researchers, educators and managers can and should do to embed the social responsibility in their activities. We will:
- Discuss the methods to develop the concepts of social responsibility further to get in line with the state of art and the requisitely holistic development in the social, ecological and business environment, setting special focus in reflexive behaviour, interdependence and creative cooperation.
- Elaborate the cases of socially responsible behaviour in companies, government and non-governmental organisations, or active citizenships. The aim is to give example on how to rethink standard processes from multiple perspectives and to integrate socially responsible behaviour.
- Report on measurements, measuring methods and results, related to social responsibility that support planning, implementation and optimisation of socially responsible behaviour.
29 January 2019 – Call for Papers
15 April 2019 – Abstracts submission
20 April 2019 – Acceptance Information
10 May 2019 – Full papers submissions
1 June 2019 – Conference program announcement
20-21 June 2019 – Conference event Official language: English
University of Maribor, Rector’s office
Slomškov trg 15, SI-2000 Maribor, Slovenia, EUFURTHER INFORMATION:
TOPICS OF THE CONFERENCE:
- Theoretical aspects of Social, Personal and Corporate SR
- CSR applications
- Measurement tools and schemes for CSR
- Youth and social responsibility
- Other: Your suggestions for related topics about previous areas are welcome
By sharing their experiences, either theoretical or practical in nature, the participants will help finding the right path to introduce socially responsible behaviour into business organisations and, the most important, people. That is why we kindly invite you to share your insights with other authors and discussants, including scientific & other researchers, top consultants, other experts and experienced practitioners, with joining this conference as audience and/or with contributing your paper.
Young presenters that are participating in the educational process are most welcome. Please do not hesitate to report about your work on different topics of our conference!
Please take a look at Conference Call for papers and send us as soon as possible your fulfilled Registration form!
Thus, much information we will collect at one spot to apply them in research and practice – therefore you should not miss this conference! Share your ideas, dilemmas, and views with speakers and other participants. The number of speakers is limited. Please find some crucial instructions for authors of papers in further reading. Please send us your registration form ASAP on e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please send us your registration form ASAP on e-mail: email@example.com.
Looking forward to enjoy your company at the 14th IRDO conference in Maribor, Slovenia!
At the same time in Maribor will happened the biggest festival with lot of music called Lent Festival 2019 with more then 2 decades of tradition: https://www.festival-lent.si/en/
This is not a festival. It is an experience! From June 20th to June 29th 2019 at over 40 locations across Maribor.
With 25 years of tradition Festival Lent is one of the oldest and largest open-air festivals in central Europe, which turns Maribor into a giant open-air stage and a buzzing meeting place for people from all over the globe. Each June the medieval Lent district at the Drava River, the historic squares, picturesque streets of the Old town and even the mighty city park emerge as festival venues bursting with art, culture and creativity.
We suggest you to stay with us for more days and enjoy Drava River and music stages nearby… And of course our business-scientific conference on CSR topic too!
Please inform your members, collegaues about our conference and come to Maribor, Slovenia in June, if possible. Enclosed you can find our registration form.
Just send us your info about coming and we will together enjoy accepting new knowledge with help of music and other events…
IRDO Conference Organizing Board