WHAT DOES THE IRDO INSTITUTE DO?
- create and conduct innovative concepts and projects in areas of social responsibility and sustainable development,
- maintain a platform for the information of knowledge and experience,
- offer consultation to companies, organisations, foundations in preparing SR strategies and give them appropriate training,
- strengthen a dialogue with the government, civil society, companies and media for the preparation and realisation of SR strategies, even national ones,
- inform the public about the concept of SR and various successful projects about SR of companies, organisations and individuals,
- granting the Slovenian award for social responsibility, Horus, since 2009,
- organising an international conference “SR and current challenges,” since 2006,
- research the implementation of SR in theory and practice,
- publish scientific and technical articles in Slovenia and elsewhere,
- publish books, manuals, booklets, monthly newsletters and other publications.
You are invited to participate – become our member!