Join us at European SDG Summit “Together for an Inclusive Green Deal”, 10 -12 October 2022
I am pleased to invite you to CSR Europe’s virtual European SDG Summit “Together for an Inclusive Green Deal”, taking place on 10-12 October 2022.
Our organisation will be amongst the sustainability leaders taking part to the event, contributing to the dialogue on how to accelerate the journey towards climate neutrality and the adoption of an inclusive approach to the green and digital transition.
Highlight of the event will be the inauguration of “Businesses for Just Transition” at the opening plenary on the 10th of October, with European policymakers, CEOs, and key representatives of civil society. The document features the second edition of the European Sustainable Industry Barometer – focused on the social dimension of the ESG – and the European Business Roadmap for Just Transition – a practical guidance to support companies in embedding Just Transition within their purpose, strategy, and operations.
The event is open and free for everyone and I would encourage you to register. Feel free to extend this invitation not only internally, to your colleagues, but also externally, to your network of stakeholders.
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT?
· +100 C-level speakers from the European Institutions, businesses, industry federations, and civil society organisations from Europe and beyond.
· 21 virtual sessions to scale up collaborative action towards an Inclusive Green Deal.
· The release of industry-led publications showcasing the latest sustainability best practices of leading companies.
· The best digital formats for highly interactive discussions and quality networking.
ABOUT THE PROGRAMME
The Summit is co-organised in collaboration with the CSR Europe network and will include:
· 3 HIGH-LEVEL PLENARIES (11:30-13:00 CEST)
· 18 EUROPEAN SDG ROUNDTABLES (09:30-11:00 | 14:00-15:30 | 16:00-17:30 CEST)
You are kindly invited to join us.
Please register here: https://lnkd.in/ebCHrUfE
I look forward to connecting with you on the Summit’s virtual platform!
Anita Hrast, M.Sc.,
IRDO – Institute for the Development of Social Responsibility, Slovenia