Invitation to the Scientific conference
CORPORATE SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY (CSR) IN GREEN AND DIGITAL TRANZITION – Legal and Sustainability Issues
to be held in Koper, Slovenia, September 26, 2023, (ONLINE & ONSITE)
Dear Ladies and Gentlemen,
We invite you kindly to the International Scientific Conference CORPORATE SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY (CSR) IN GREEN AND DIGITAL TRANZITION – Legal and Sustainability Issues, to be held in Koper, Slovenia, September 26, 2023 (onsite & online). IRDO is one of the supporting partners of this conference.
Together with authors you will have the opportunity to discuss about original abstracts of author papers and report about their contributions and plans in creating a local or global, scientific or applied legal and sustainability issues in green and digital transition at this conference.
If you would like to present your own abstract of paper as a researcher, student or practitioner, please let us know ASAP. In the afternoon session there are some free positions open for papers presentation.
- July 31, 2023 – paper abstracts submission
- Until September 20, 2023 – dead line for participants registration
- September 26, 2023 – conference event participation (your presentation of paper abstract at the conference in Koper, Slovenia)
- October 30, 2023 – the entire author’s contribution (paper for monography)
- January, 2024 – Monography CORPORATE SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY (CSR) IN GREEN AND DIGITAL TRANZITION – Legal and Sustainability Issues (published)
We kindly ask you to read the Conference programme and register as participant (or author) for this conference (please send us registration form (enclosed), fulfilled with your data, or register online). Thank you.
Looking forward to see you at the conference in Koper soon. There is no participation fee, so register ASAP.
For all additional information please contact:
SCIENCE AND RESEARCH CENTRE KOPER, Law Institute, Garibaldijeva 1, 6000 Koper, SLOVENIJA
T: +386 5 66 37 700; +386 (0)31 344 883; F: +386 5 66 37 710; www.zrs-kp.si
- Prof. Dr. Rado Bohinc, Programme Committee, email@example.com
- or M.Sc. Anita Hrast, Organizational Committee, firstname.lastname@example.org